Featured Vendor: Sugar Cookie Creations

Michelle of Sugar Cookie Creations is my "go-to" person for decorated sugar cookies. Not only are her cookies gorgeous, they're so tasty they'll make you forget all about counting calories. Show her a design and she'll replicate it. I love her attention to detail, and it's great that she's local. If you're looking for sugar cookies with that "wow-factor", be sure to check out her cookie gallery.



1. Trick-or-Treat Halloween Party
2. DinoFOUR Birthday Party
3. Mini Chef Birthday Party
4. Lego Star Wars Birthday Party
5. Gingham Easter Party

5 comments:

  1. These are too cute, I wish they had something similar here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise!! Thank you, Christine!! I have to say, you certainly "showcase" my cookies better than I ever could. Thank you for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. I love Michelle's cookie artistry. She does wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home