Featured Vendor: Rebecca Watkins Photography

For me, having a photographer that you can count on to capture the details of an event is key. On the day of the party, there's just no time to take pictures when you're greeting and entertaining guests, setting up the food and beverage area, and putting the finishing touches on the dessert table. Ever since Rebecca Watkins photographed my nephew's DinoFOUR birthday party, I've been able to focus on what I love best -- hosting joyful parties for children. Having Rebecca there means I can relax and grab a piece of birthday cake without missing a picture-perfect moment.


1. Children's Alopecia Project Thanksgiving Potluck
2. DinoFOUR Birthday Party
3. TransFOURmers Birthday Party
4. Gingham Easter Party

This past weekend, Rebecca was gracious enough to donate her time to the Children's Alopecia Project (CAP) hair drive and fundraiser. I'll be sharing those pictures soon. Thanks, Rebecca!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home