Donut Birthday Party

Caitlyn hearts donuts, so for her 11th birthday, it was all about the big D. Inspired by Paper Glitter's Donut Party Kit, I created a donut shop sign using chalk markers, and adorned the wall with donut balloons topped with crepe paper sprinkles (get the tutorial at DIY Studio).


glazed, chocolate iced ring, powdered, cronuts, and Bavarian filled donuts (oh my!)

jimmies + chocolate melts + mini donuts = yummy goodness


polymer clay donuts

handmade chocolate scented donut soap favor / boxed donuts wrapped with baker's twine


Donut Party Kit: Paper Glitter / Donut Soap Favors: The Little Soap Store / Donut Balloons: Bargain Balloons / Boxes & Jimmies: Fran's Cake and Candy Supplies / Chalk Markers: Amazon / Colossal Donuts: Shopper's Food

1 comment:

  1. Truly a great Donut Birthday Party!! It looks so charming. I loved those sprinkled colorful donuts. Perfect for any party!! Well, I am seeking some food ideas for a fairy themed party that I am going to host on my niece’s 5th birthday at one of iconic event space NYC. I wonder if you can help me in this!

    ReplyDelete

previous home