End of 2010

I've been planning my kids' birthday parties for years. But it wasn't until June when I decided to start this blog to share some of my ideas. I was a complete newbie to the blogging world, but I fortunate enough to come across some wonderful bloggers early on. I will always be grateful for Melanie at ewe hooo!, Kate of Kate Landers Events, and Jillian from Catch My Party for featuring my parties when I only had a handful of followers.

Recently, Kate showcased my Mad Science and Under Construction parties, along with dozens of other "extraordinary parties for children" from 2010 on her blog. And today, the Mad Science party was selected as one of Jillian's favorite parties of the year. Her site features so many amazing parties, I'm totally blown away to have even been considered. What an incredible way to end 2010!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next previous home