WIP: TransFOURmers Birthday Party

I wasn't exactly thrilled when Camden asked to have a Transformer theme party for his fourth birthday in January. Then I stumbled upon this awesome web site called Paper Robots 1999 when I was looking for ideas for his Bumblebee Transformer Halloween costume. Robot templates, like Optimus Prime and Megatron Transformers, can be downloaded from the site for free. All you do is "Print, Punch, Cut, Glue, String, and Enjoy!" For this project, I broke out my handy dandy scrapbooking tools and wire. The paper piercer was perfect for the making the holes, and the thin, flexible wire made it easy to thread the pieces together. 



And the best part is, it really transforms into a truck. Pure genius!

1 comment:

  1. is this a craft for 8 year old boys could do or is it more of a thing for me to make for centerpieces for my tables?

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home