Photograph by Rebecca Watkins
For this project, you'll just need three sheets of white 12"x12" glitter card stock (this one is from American Crafts purchased at AC Moore), 14" and 10" cake circles (from Michael's), a glass vase, two-sided tape, glue, and three 6.5 oz bags of round peppermints.
- Trace and cut one sheet of glitter card stock using the 10" cake circle as a template.
- Glue the card stock on top of the white side of the cake circle.
- Cut 3/16" strips of the card stock and glue to the sides of the cake circle.
- Unwrapped peppermints and glue along the edge of the cake circle.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 with the 14" cake circle.
- Fill the glass vase with wrapped peppermints. Then put two-sided tape along the lip of the vase and set the 10" cake circle on top.
As Seen On: Craft Gossip / Tip Junkie Christmas