Link Party Showcase: Parties for Boys Part 2

Here are more incredible parties for boys from 2010. I totally adore this robot party from Junita at Kinderplays Toy Rentals. Just look at all of amazing details that went into this party.




This Little Picasso Art party for Andrew's fourth birthday is a true masterpiece. Just about everything, from the cookies to the decorations, were made by his mom, Judy. The palette cookies with the little brushes are so darn cute. Hop on over to Cutest Little Things to see more pictures from the party.



I'll be featuring more fabulous parties from the previous link party soon.

Ready to get this link party started?
Here's your chance to show off your party and be featured! Just link up your party and kindly add my button to your blog so more people can join in.


Get the Link Party Started at Pure Joy Events


2 comments:

  1. thank you for hosting! I love your adorable blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so honored to be featured! Thank you! I had such a blast putting together my son's art party and I'm so glad it's been so well received :)

    Judy@cutest-little-things.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home