Kawaii Halloween Party

Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. Who doesn't love candy corn and dressing up? Last time we hosted a Halloween party, there were 30 ghouls + their parents. Pretty scary. Since we're spending Halloween at Disney World this year (yay!), I decided last minute to throw a fuss-free party using Paper Glitter's kawaii Halloween kit.







Wondering how I made the kawaii cat, ghost and pumpkin balloons? The tutorial + free templates from Paper Glitter are on Catch My Party.


Printables: Paper Glitter / Sugar Cookies: Sugar Cookie Creations

2 comments:

  1. Such a great Halloween kit! Hope you had a blast at Disney World. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your information on Halloween party is quite amazing. Thank for sharing this post. I visited a store near me called Glendale Halloween and they have really good costumes. I buy for my self at discount price.

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home