Anthropologie Spring Window Displays

Do you remember the Anthropologie backdrop made from paint stirring sticks that I shared last month? Well I finally got around to recreating my version of it over the weekend. You can find the full ombre backdrop tutorial in the Spring/Summer issue of Bird's Party magazine coming at the end of April.


While we're on the topic, what a better way to kick off the first day of Spring, than with a collection of gorgeous window displays from Anthropologie. Ooh, I'm so making this first one...and the second!




Via MDAY212 on Flickr



Can't get enough of Anthropologie window displays? Come see more inspiring displays on my Pinterest board.

7 comments:

  1. I love their window displays. So creative and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome !! Fantastic ideas ! Thanks so much for sharing :) Happy Spring !

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are soo pretty~!
    -Kendall
    {songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see it! (and I love the clothespins too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome use of ombre! Can't wait to see your version & tutorial of this, Christine!

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home