PJE reached over 1,000 Facebook fans this weekend, so as promised, I'm celebrating with another Party Tutorial Contest. Here's your chance to showcase your DIY party project, plus win some fabulous prizes from FLIPAWOO, Nikki, In Stitches, and Queen Bee Cakery.
The 1st place winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to FLIPAWOO, good towards any printable listing in her shop or custom printable designs.
Nikki, In Stitches is awarding the 2nd place winner with a $25 gift certificate to her shop, which specializes in fabric rosette headbands and hair clips.
And Queen Bee Cakery is hooking up the 3rd place winner with a cupcake decorating kit that includes:
* 1 dozen handmade pinwheel cupcake wrappers
* 1 dozen handmade flower cupcake wrappers
* 4 extra large piping tips
* 1 heavy duty 16" piping bag
* 1 cupcake dummy for practicing
* A variety of sprinkles and sugars for decorating!
Our lovely sponsors from the last contest, Lindi over at Love the Day, Bird from Bird's Party and Ana of Love Party Printables, will be on hand to select the top three tutorials. Remember, they'll be looking for original and creative party tutorials that are easy to follow. Then, you'll vote to determine who takes first, second and third!
To enter your DIY party project(s), you must:
1. Be a blog follower or Facebook fan of Pure Joy Events.
2. Mention the contest on your blog, Facebook page, or Twitter.