August Party Finalist on Project Nursery

My events are true labors of love. I really put a lot of thought into every detail, so it's always gratifying when my work is recognized, and more importantly, inspiring others.

Recently, the Vintage Sewing Birthday Party was selected as one of the August Party Finalists on Project Nursery, and I couldn't be more thrilled. Please take a moment to cast your vote for me by going here and spread the word. The race is so close, every vote counts. You may only vote once in a 24-hour period. Voting ends August 31st at 11:55 PM PST. Thank you so much for your support!

dinosaur birthday party

1 comment:

  1. I just returned from voting for you. At the moment you are in the lead. This is my first visit to your site so I took some time to browse through your earlier posts. I'm so glad I did that. You have created a wonderful spot for your readers to visit and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home