Pudgy's Halloween Costume

I usually don't post more than once a day, but I was so impressed by the pizza costume that Caitlyn (6) made for her stuffed toy pug, Pudgy, that I just had to share it. It's the cutest thing ever.

 
For the pizza dough, she cut two pieces of tan fabric, stuffed it with a cotton ball, then glued the pieces together. She cut a triangular piece of red felt for the sauce, some white and orange felt for the cheese, and red felt circles for the pepperoni. Next, she glued all of the toppings on the dough.



On the back, Caitlyn glued a rubberband using a strip of the tan fabric. What an easy, no-sew project for kids! Stay tuned. I'm working on a matching treat pail for her pink owl costume using an orange plastic pumpkin pail.

2 comments:

  1. How cute!! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a note! Glad you liked the owl costume

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home