Feature on Sugar Bee - Craft Edition

I was elated when Mandy selected my pink owl costume tutorial to be featured on Take-A-Look Tuesday at Sugar Bee - Craft Edition. How cool is that? This was the first tutorial that I had ever linked up and to be chosen out of hundreds of entries, that really made my day.


I must have been living under a rock all these years, but I just recently discovered crafting link parties. It's a great way to show off your DIY projects. Starting tomorrow, you'll be able to link up anything relating to children's parties here on my blog. I can't wait to get this {link} party started!

2 comments:

  1. Hello fellow CPN party person, what a lovely blog. Congrats on the feature - the owl costume is fantastic. Followed for you, come visit me @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ Jane:)

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home