* Round latex balloons
* Paint brush
* Fabric doilies
* Fabric stiffener
1. Blow up a round latex balloon and set it on top of a stand (a large pail works great) to keep it upright.
2. Cover the balloon with a doily.
3. Brush a generous amount of fabric stiffener all over the doily until it is soaked and sticking to the balloon. Let dry overnight.
4. The doily should now be stiff and secured to the balloon. Flip the balloon upside down, then overlap another doily onto the balloon.
5. Brush a generous amount of fabric stiffener all over the doily until is is soaked and sticking to the balloon. Let it dry overnight.
6. Once your doilies have hardened, pop the balloon with a need and gently pull out the popped balloon.
Voila! You can tie a string on the doily globe and hang as chandelier, or scatter on the floor for additional decor.
And don't forget about our giveaway to celebrate 2 years of blogging bliss -- going on until midnight EST tonight! Enter to win a complete party package from Edible Details, Tickled Peach Studio, Sweet Mady, and Lemon Drop Shop.
Petite Social: Website / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest
Event Photography: MoxieSox Photography