Styling Inspirations: Store Displays

When I was in the San Fransisco Bay area last week, I came across a lovely shop called Gigi + Rose in Ghirardelli Square. There was so much eye candy and inspiration, I could have spent the entire afternoon there. How beautiful would it be to hang parasols above a dessert table, or to drape sparkling beads from pink branches? To see more inspiring store displays, come check out my newest board on Pinterest. Oh, and by the way, you can find my embroidery hoop decor tutorial on Celebrations At Home today!

4 comments:

  1. Kudos for this blog post. I think your blog post is very entertaining. I wish to see even more in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow these are gorgeous! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun store that must have been to browse through! The hanging parasols are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Next previous home